1. The official name of site is just BVE CROATIA, although banner with Vallis Aurea addition will be kept.
2. The web address of BVE CROATIA site is: http://crobve.abcz8.com/index.html
3. The Bregi line is reopened to the public, but in older 1.1. version.
4. The links page is updated. Sadly many sites are removed due to inactivity or closure.
5. The BVE JAPAN page is also updated, although real update refers just to modest train selection. I am working on new routes selection.
It has 2GB of space and 10 GB of bandwith and no specific file size or extension limitations. Also it has no any adds or pop-ups. It seems to be very fast and reliable.
You can check my BVE CROATIA here.
However, this is still temporary solution since I am preparing some site updates, but I shall stay on this hosting.
BVE CROATIA - unreachable, the freehosting domain now requires paying (it is unknown why is then called free???).
BVE GARDEN - on line, but some versions of Google Chrome detect virus danger, in IE it works fine.
I shall try to fix this issues.
In the meantime, I had slight foot injury. That was good opportunity to do something about BVE production, but it didn't happened. I am observing BVE (not OPEN) scene daily, but nothing motivates me enough to restart. The only light in the BVE tunnel is new (!) route from Mr. Kame.
And the working season is close again so there are no much hope...
But never say never :-)